From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:50:17 -0500
Connie,
I watched an excellent webinar yesterday sponsored by Ingersoll which
included presenters from Ingersoll, Kahn Consulting and a law firm. The
title was  "The ESI Data Map:  What Inside Counsel and Records Managers
Should Know".  The presentation included a section called RIM
Fundamentals that was succinct and compelling and the sections on the
data mapping and ediscovery were equally well done.  It was my first
exposure to Ingersoll and I was quite impressed by the quality of the
entire presentation.  I understand that it was recorded and will be
available shortly - I will send the link and I recommend it highly.

I watched with an attorney and we both hope to get IT to watch it - the
need for mutual education and collaboration were well articulated and
the value of records management was clearly emphasized.

Based on that, my impression was favorable.

Mary