From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:22:56 -0600
Hi all,
With apologies for a) cross-posting and b) a bit of trolling.

Just wanted everyone to know that the AIIM Electronic Records Management
(ERM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Certificate Programs have both
been updated. The courses were first developed in 2005; these updates take
into account some of the changes in industry and technology since then,
including but not limited to Microsoft SharePoint 2007; the 2006 updates to
the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and the explosive growth in Web 2.0
tools.

Let me make two disclosures:
1. I did most of the work on the update for the ERM Certificate Program. It
is based heavily on ISO 15489, MoReq2, ISO 23081, and ISO 26122.
2. I am an AIIM-accredited instructor for the ERM, ECM, and Email courses
and my employer is a training partner and developing instructors for the
other three courses as well (IOA, BPM, and Enterprise 2.0).

We are teaching public ERM and Email courses this spring in Boston, Los
Angeles, and Denver and are actively planning public and private classes
throughout the US for the rest of the year. For more information on the
details of the program, costs, the individual program outline for the ERM
course, etc., check my blog post at
http://informata.blogspot.com/2009/03/aiim-erm-certificate-program-updated.html
.

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, ermm, ecmm, emmm, bpms, CDIA+, LIT/ERM, edp, ICP
blog: http://informata.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins