From:
Pat Vince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:09:02 -0700
Is anyone familiar with ISO 23081-1 or ISO 23081-2 (standard Metadata
for Records Management).  If so could you provide a web source where I
might learn more details. While I find information about developing the
standard, I have been unsuccessful finding the standard, more
specifically the fields listed in the standard other than on the ISO
site which requires a fee.

I am a newbie to this list so pardon this post if this topic has already
been discussed.

Thanks,
Pat

Pat Vince
Director, Digital Imaging, Records Management & Archives
The Libraries of The Claremont Colleges
Claremont University Consortium
800 N. Dartmouth Ave
Claremont, CA 91711