From:
pakurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 01:54:20 +0000
use this link to access the full blog

http://shrinkster.com/156j

Sent to you by pakurilecz via Google Reader: Does “Ozzie” mean “land of
Oz” or “Aussie”?? via Discovery Resources by DiscoveryResources.org
Editor on 3/11/09
Interesting dialogue floating from my colleagues at Fios that I thought
I’d share:

Allen Gurney (Director, Fios Consulting):

Some of you may have seen/heard this already –

“February 11, 2009: After more than two years of debate and
deliberation, the Federal Court regime for eDiscovery in Australia has
been finalised.”
http://www.idm.net.au/story.asp?id=16583

Excerpt –

“Practice Note 17 has been released on the continue…

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Discovery Resources using Google Reader
favorite sites