From:
"Cutts, Tammy D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:52:38 -0700
Depending on what information you consider to be included in the
"Personnel File" you may want to talk to a someone at a fleet, where you
can reach a NIRMA member at a corporate level.

What my plant considers a personnel file is managed by my company's
corporate HR department and as far as I know, there isn't anything
special about nuclear.  My annual Ethics Training, my corporate
employment application, any annual reviews, etc. would be stored in that
file.

All of the nuclear QA and Security records: Operator's medical records,
an individual's plant quals & training records, inspector's vision
exams, annual exposure forms, my PHQ (employment records, criminal
history, FBI & DOJ results), FFD results, etc. are managed onsite as
completely different types of records, even if similar in description
(employment history, resume, drug test, training) to what's in my
corporate personnel file.

Tammy Cutts | Nuclear Records Analyst
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
x3509