From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:39:15 -0500
Joe Vidal asked "I have been ask to create a process for cleaning up our
shared drives. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best approach
to tackle this daunting task."

Last year at the ARMA Conference, Proctor and Gamble presented a session
relating to their success in this area - and also had a poster session.
They utilized employee training and their retention schedule and had
some pretty impressive stats.

Sorry I don't have all the details, but if you attended the conference,
you can access the session materials.  Their story was written up in the
IMJ in 2006 as a success story and they won the Award for Excellence in
Records Management as a result.

Mary Hilliard, CRM
512-602-4702