From:
Ninfa Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:24:45 -0500
Welcome,

I guess it's my turn to introduce myself.

I am Ninfa Garcia with St. Mary's Academy Charter School.  I am the Records Manager for the school.  I came from a community college environment, where I was the RMO and Imaging System Administrator.  I started the imaging system from the ground up in 1996 and became the RMO in 2001. I have been here for about 18 months.

I have enjoyed learning about K-6 records.  There is quite a difference.  I would like to visit with fellow charter school record managers out there.

I really enjoy the listserv.

Ninfa Garcia
St. Mary's Academy Charter School
Beeville, Texas