From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:33:21 -0400
Folks,

I have taken a couple of these and you can get certification. A line item
from my ICRM Certification Maintenance Activities report reads:

10/03/2008 Complete AIIM ECM Practitioner Course and Tests 14.00 (hours)

How much you will get will be determined by the documentation you send in.

John

John T. Phillips
MSLS, CRM, CDIA, FAI
Electronic Records Management