From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:43:50 -0400
Donna,

I recommend that s/he check the statutes of repose in the states that
where his/her company builds. They are not records management
requirements, but they indicate the time frame when the designer or
builder is liable to be involved in a civil action related to the
building. All states have different time periods. PA's is 12 years.

Gary Link, CRM
Pittsburgh, PA