From:
"Vandenberg, Erin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:18:50 -0500
Originally I was asked to look into doing some benchmarking on decentralized university records management programs.  Now, however, I've been asked to narrow the focus to just looking at the management of email and electronic records at universities.  I'd prefer private universities but will take public in a pinch.  If you are willing to answer a few questions (about 10) regarding your university's email or electronic records management polices and procedures, please email me offlist and I will send you the list of questions.  Alternately, if you'd prefer to just chat on the phone, shoot me an email with your contact information and a few good times to call and I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

Erin Vandenberg
Director of Records Management
Office of the Secretary