From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:20:27 -0600
Susan,

When I was the UNIVERSITY of IDAHO we contracted with a shredding company that came on site, picked up the records from the records center and from office sites, they shredded on site and were bonded to $10million per incident. They drove up from Boise. All costs were negotiated in the contract ( a public record) You can request a copy from the University.

Chris Flynn