From:
Jesse Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 15:52:35 -0400
All, I realized that I couldn't put an attachment through.... Below is the description I was attempting to send:

My client is growing rapidly and has an excellent reputation in the Pharmaceutical industry.  If you would like to be a part of a stable leader with an excellent pipeline, please read on:

Job Description:

The successful candidate will provide the design, implementation and management support of Computing Infrastructures and Applications within the IT environment. Principle accountabilities include providing Technology Solutions to advance the Business. This group also sets technical priorities, standards and procedures and provides expertise in the area of computer technology, business processes, application development, project quality, systems validation and training.

Job Objective:
The major objective of the position is to provide system support for the new CA Records Management system.  Records management experience will be required

Skill/Requirements:

1.        Work closely with business partners to maintain and provide primary support for the CA Records Manager application (formerly known as MDY FileSurf).

2.        Provide general support for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007

3.        Provide general support for MS Live Meeting environment

Technology Skill Requirements:
*         CA Records Manager
o   formerly known as MDY FileSurf
Architecture & Support Skills:
*         Microsoft Exchange Server
*         SQL Server 2005 & 2008
*         NTFS
*         Documentum
*         NetApp storage

Technology Skills:
*         SQL Programming
*         MS Live Meeting
*         Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007

We grow our relationships by Impacting Business, Enhancing Careers, and Changing Lives.
Jesse Klein
Life Sciences Division
Klein Hersh International
2300 Computer Avenue Suite C-15
Willow Grove, PA  19090
215-830-9211  Ext. 126
[log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.kleinhersh.com<blocked::http://www.kleinhersh.com/>
RANKED AS AN "ELITE" OFFICE
TOP 1% IN THE MRINetwork