From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 08:38:54 -0500
The 18 CFR 125.3 has some good info that I am using, and I have merged that with the taxonomy classifications laid out in Tex Loc Govt Code §203.041(a), Texas Public Utility Commission Subst., FERC, NERC and NRC rules along with the ERCOT retention schedule.  I did not know about NUARC so I certainly look at it.  Thanks for the info.  Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

r/
dm
--
Dustin McLemore, MPA