From:
"Manago, William M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 13:35:28 -0400
While I appreciate the postings about the Big Bucket Theory, my question
was directed at the practice of managing all ESI as records for
discovery and FOIA purposes, regardless of your definition of a record.
Is that a sound/necessary practice?

Bill Manago, CRM

Director, Records Management Practice
CA, Information Governance