From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 09:27:11 -0500
I just got the NARUC publication "Regulations to Govern the Preservation
of Electric, Gas, and Water Utilities" that I ordered a couple of weeks
ago.  These are some very good values, but I can't find a table of
authorities anywhere in the publication.  Does anyone what the sources
of these values are?  Thanks!

Regards,

Dustin D. McLemore, MPA
Project Manager, Records & Information Management

Austin Energy

----

Austin Energy Records Management

721 Barton Springs Rd

Austin, Texas 78704

512.505.3777

NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail may be considered
confidential, proprietary, or sensitive.  Unless otherwise noted, the
City of Austin reserves all Intellectual Property rights to the data
contained herein.  You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
reproduction, dissemination or other manipulation of this material or
any attachment may be a violation of state and federal law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately.  By retaining the e-mail, you assert that you are
the recipient named in the message.