From:
"Taylor, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 11:48:34 -0400
We do not filter client names and have no plans to filter client names
no matter how old.  My question was in regards to filtering "closed
matters" not "closed clients".  In our system, Elite and LegalKEY, a
client is never closed, only their matters.  Several large firms in
Atlanta filter their aged closed matters. I wanted to see what others
are doing.

<http://mm1.lettermark.net/smithgambrellrussell/card/OIPC_3.map>
 Scott Taylor
Records Manager