From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:28:50 -0800
Now we are getting a positive response.

PRISM has a process to deal with unethical behavior.

ARMA has Standard 'Guideline for Offsite Storage Facilities' that should be
some help.
and ARMA has a process for writing new standards.

My last recommendation to my Records Management friends is to stop signing
those one-sided contracts.
Create a Statement of Work, as Doug from 360 recommended, that dictates
your needs, is in line with your records management policies and protects
your company's assets.

...John Glover
...707-773-1257
516 Albert Way
Petaluma, CA 94954
www.linkedin.com/in/johnrglover

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.