From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:56:02 -0400
For that matter, why not push it down farther and require it as part of the graduation requirements at the high school level?  In the State of Maryland, where I reside, there is a requirement for 1 credit in Technology Education.  I am not familiar with the curriculum for that class - but will likely be in the next few years as my daughter will enter high school in the fall.   Perhaps that would be a good place for and introduction to the concepts of RM.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM