From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:55:21 -0500
Must admit I am not a Twitter User and only an occasional user of the
social media to which I do subscribe - just not as interested in
spending my time online as doing other things.  However, this article
gave me a new insight into Twitter and the way that the user community
works together to make something new out of the original item.  For us
RM's the fact that end users found a way to incorporate what is
essentially metatdata into the small space is just cool.

How Twitter will change the way we live
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1902604,00.html

On the topic of short responses - read today that the recipients of the
"Webby Awards" must use only 5 words in their acceptance speeches - now
there is a trend that I can support!

Mary Hilliard, CRM