From:
Jon Harnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:03:38 -0400
Send to shelia

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Muller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: RAINdrip: WSJ Article on Health Record Transition

>If WE don't take a role in this who will?  We've seen countless formats
>disappear from support (Borland apps, Supercalc, Wordstar, Volkswriter,
>earlier versions of MS Office applications, etc) and obsolescence in media
>forms (4 and 8 track, cassette, Beta, VHS, Bernouli, 8, 4 and 3,5 inch
>floppies, floptical drives, 3480 tapes, low density CDs, etc)  and we know
>if something isn't done, we lose access to information stored in these forms
>and on this media.

Larry,

I *love* it when tou talk sexy like that. :-)

Chris Muller
www.mullermedia.com

This message is the property of Allstate Information Management or its affiliates.  It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.