From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:29:28 -0500
I have a document I'll share with those who replied on this thread offline.  I believe this is a very important process to assuring all records and information is available for operational, legal and regulatory requirement, legal consideration and archival purposes.  And time is a factor as the longer someone is gone and content goes without review it's more difficult to classify it.

If anyone else would like the document and process description I use, contact me offline.