From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:08:18 -0700
Most storage vendors have an electronic transmittal and you can save
them as a word doc. If you are creating your own .xls file, instead of
Create Date, how about Transferred Date? Other columns to consider:
Division
Status (At storage/Checked Out)
Reference

Steven D. Morgan
Records Manager, C.J. Segerstrom & Sons
Costa Mesa, CA
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax

It's 10:00 pm ... Do you know where your records are?