From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:59:22 -0700
I have been developing a "wish list" of functionality for an EDRMS
system and have used MoReq2 extensively. I just find it much more
readable than DoD 5015. I would not say it is European-centric. The
requirements are based on ISO 15489 and are applicable anywhere that
wants a comprehensive records management software system.

Nolene Sherman

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!