From:
Sandra Broady-Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:23:29 -0500
Larry,

Thanks for sharing this. If they skewed the facts on this "sole source" procurement, makes you wonder what other "sole source" justifications are out there. Althought it doesn't really surprise me. When I worked for government, an IT director I worked for purchased an imaging system off of a state contract bulletin. He didn't write any requirements, bought the same system as another agency that had very dissimilar functions, and then wondered why the system didn't meet our requirements. Go figure...

Sandra Broady-Rudd, CRM, ERMs
Corporate Records Management Office (CRMO)
Corporate Credit, Compliance & Risk
Wells Fargo
Office: 608-429-2368
Cell: 608-630-1816

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.