From:
"McLemore, Dustin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:05:04 -0500
The only remedy that I could think of would be to get a DD 2586
"Verification of Military Experience & Training" which does give the
information that you are requesting.  A better explanation on the form,
including a link to obtaining it electronically is listed here:

http://www.dmna.state.ny.us/education/htm/vmet.htm

It is an "all-services" form.

r/
dm