From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:26:42 -0400
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Bruce White <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For those who served (as well as those currently on active duty)
> contemplating applying for CRM here is a suggestion.  I would develop a
> list
> of functions for each position you worked in as well as assign
> percentages to each function.

good points Bruce. many many years ago I served on an ICRM committee that
handled application appeals. In other words a candidate's application for
testing would be denied for a variety of reasons, such as no detailed
description, not enough time, etc.

anyway I remember one individual's application that we reviewed coming from
a certain military branch. The MOS for this individual was I believe
mortarman, but this individual's work was really as the company clerk. The
appeal included a detail description of the work they performed as the
company clerk, as a result we were able to grant credit for the amount of
time they served as company clerk.

The key thing to remember is that when submitting your application be sure
to give as much information as you possibly can so that the ICRM's reviewer
get an accurate picture of your career.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va