From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:47:01 -0400
I saw that. We're using it for ARMA task force work. I noted in the article
that Microsoft encourages the purchase of Confluence
(http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/ ) to provide the wiki feature
SharePoint lacks. This is something that would be very useful for
collaboration but should be included. And there are other features lacking
or not robust enough that I won't get into.

Having used this and other products, I'm very disappointed in SharePoint. it
seems Microsoft doesn't understand how people work in the real world.

Pat

Patricia C. Franks, Ph.D., CRM
MARA Program Coordinator
School of Library & Information Science