From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:56:43 -0400
I'm sure caution has something to do with this, and high-tech firms attract
those who would be eager to utilize such tools, but I wonder if the age of
the CEOs has anything to do with it?  It would be interesting to determine
if there is a relationship between the age of the CEO and the use of
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.

Patricia C. Franks, Ph.D., CRM
MARA Program Coordinator
School of Library & Information Science
San Jose State University