From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:15:36 -0400
I'm sure personal risk is a very important consideration too. My son works
for an investment firm (not to be named), and one of the members of his team
lost his job over an email received from a relative to his new company email
account. Eventually, common sense prevailed over the automatic system set up
to monitor the network and route offending email to those in control, and he
was reinstated. But what a shock - and he was only the recipient.