From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:29:41 -0400
Steve, Cal's site has videos of commercials - a natural for YouTube and
viral marketing. If someone likes the video, the link gets sent around very
quickly. And you don't have to host it on your own server, although you can
link to it from  your site if you wish.

Pat

--- original ---
I do not use any of those social networking media; twitters, linkedin,
facebook, myspace, etc.  I have the professional life and social life I
want, and I have better things to do with my personal time.

However, if I were a consultant or vendor and I thought using those products
would help me make more money, I would be all over them.   Cal Worthington's
car dealership...
--- end original ---