From:
Jay Maechtlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:23:55 -0700
Larry Medina wrote:
> Well, Bozeman Montana may be thinking about changing it's name to BOZO
> Montana after this fiasco:
>
> http://shrinkster.com/17gm
> http://shrinkster.com/17gn
>
> It appears the City was requesting, along with information to perform a
> credit check, passwords form your Internet Places of Presence to do a little
> research on who you were in your cyber life prior to hiring someone.   Only
> took about a week or so for this to sort of blow up in someone's face, but...

looking at the application, another thing occurs to me-
the applicant releases the city from any civil liability due to anything
they may do with your info.

That means to me that if they do something stupid with my ss# or other
info, I can't sue them.
---- yeah, give Bozo the keys to the house, and your wallet too!

regards
Jay