From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:53:55 -0400
<snip>

(3) Prohibit and/or restrict usage for business purposes. Seems as if the
CEO's of the world have chosen this practical solution.

<snip>

Not all CEO's have gone this route, although I know most of the Top 100 have
according to a recent report. Even if they have, maybe they should wonder
what is actually happening under their watch - back to the Risk issue (which
I agree is key).

Did you see that the outlet store @DellOutlet earned $2 million via Twitter
referrals for their refurbished products? Another $1 million was brought in
from those who decided to move from the outlet to the regular Dell store for
new equipment. Granted, it took them from 2007 to reach these sales figures,
but by now the twitter account has 600K followers. Here's a link to their
Twitter page: http://twitter.com/delloutlet It's interesting to see the
business going on in between the other stuff!

It's easy enough to make mistakes with email. I wonder how many of these
tweets include information that really isn't ready to be shared?

And note the link to the DellOutlook facebook page, which contains coupons.

Pat