From:
"Aiken, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:30:51 -0400
Great point, Amy. I have seen that as well. It's like the dot com days when IT could do no wrong. Well, there's e-discovery and p-discovery and both are equally important. You can't forsake RIM for IT.

Chris Aiken
File/Mail Room Supervisor | Elliott Davis LLC
200 East Broad Street | Greenville, SC 29601
PO Box 6286 | Greenville, SC 29606-6286
Direct  864.242.2686 | Office 864.242.3370 | Fax 864.241.5701
[log in to unmask] | www.elliottdavis.com

IMPORTANT NOTICES:  This electronic transmission may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. The IRS requires that Elliott Davis notify you, under Circular 230, that this document was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax penalties.