From:
Leslie D Saravia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:26:29 -0500
One tool that I have been using on a more personal level for online
collaboration, document sharing, etc. is Huddle Workspace.  For users with
a single workspace project and 1gig or less of data, it is free.  Once you
move beyond that level, it is still competitive pricing wise.
I'm a new user to this tool, but so far have had great success with it.

The website is http://www.huddle.net/

Hope you each have a wonderful weekend.

Leslie
Leslie D. Saravia • Records & Docket Manager
JONES DAY • 2727 N. Harwood • Dallas, Texas • 75201
DIRECT: 214.969.3613 • FAX: 214.969.5100 • EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
 If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.