From:
"Corona, Jamie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:20:59 -0400
Hello,

I just recently joined this listserv and hope to get some advice.

I am the corporate records manager for an international institute that
has temporary field offices in countries all over the world. I am
working with the international offices to develop a start up and close
out process for projects....sort of like a checklist for setting up
projects, documenting the proper work and organizing boxes for transfer
back to our US main campus.

Does anyone have anything like this currently in place?

Thanks for your help,

Jamie Corona

Jamie Dortch Corona

Corporate Records Manager