From:
"Foster, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 00:23:56 -0500
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the responses.  I report to the Chief Compliance Officer for our System.  I ask for the title because that is what HR is having trouble with at the moment.  Regarding "classification" of positions, I am specifically referring to how the position is organized in reference to the organization (i.e. grouped with similar information management positions or at a level similar to "Advisor", "Coordinator", "Manager", etc.  FLSA exempt/non-exempt status is not in limbo at the moment.  Regarding "career bands" - broad (i.e. a records professional classified in with someone doing human resources) or narrow (i.e. a records professional who is in a band with similar positions).  Even beyond broad/narrow (if something wouldn't fit into those two categories) - any description would be fantastic.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate the information.

Chris