From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:03:23 -0400
Thanks, again, to all 45 of you who completed the survey. I feel like an
auctioneer - can we make it 50??

The survey is open until 11:59 p.m. pacific time this evening. If you have
some free time before you leave for the 4th of July weekend, consider
providing your thoughts - just 15 questions and one comment area.  See the
original announcement below.

Thanks - and Happy 4th!!!

--- original request ---

In my role as program coordinator for the Master's Degree in Archives and
Records Administration at San Jose State University, I attempt to keep
abreast of the challenges facing the records management professional.  As a
part of on-going research into best practices for records management, I'm
conducting a short survey related to Web 2.0 tools, their use within
organizations, and their relationship to records management policies and
procedures.  There are only 16 questions (one is a free comment area).  I
will gladly share the results by posting them online and providing the url
in the listserv by the end of July. Thanks in advance to those of you who
are willing to share your experiences.

Any suggestions for further research on this topic are welcome.

The survey is open and will remain that way  until the end of the day on
Friday, July 3, 2009. To participate in this survey, follow the link
provided:   <http://slisapps.sjsu.edu/phpq/phpq/fillsurvey.php?sid=53>
http://slisapps.sjsu.edu/phpq/phpq/fillsurvey.php?sid=53

Thanks again!

Pat