From:
Pat Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:11:56 -0400
Thank you to all 53 of you who replied to this survey by the end of the day
on Friday. Thirty-eight were verified and fifteen not (just means no email
to make sure they were not repeat responses).  I will put together the
results using all 53 responses and make note if there are any major
differences in replies between verified and unverified returns (although I
suspect that won't be the case). The responses to some of the questions were
a little surprising to me, and I can't wait to share the results. We're
having company this week and then I have several meetings the following week
to get through. So, I can't get to the analysis right away. But, I'll post a
summary of the information by the end of the month as promised. Thanks
again!

Pat