From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:18:55 -0400
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:00:43 -0400, Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Would it ever be possible for those in the legal arena to stop using the
>phrase "document retention" and adopt the phrase the rest of us use,i.e,
>"records retention?"
>
>Sorry for the rant but the former phrase just plain grates on my nerves

>> I received an inquiry from someone attempting to build a private-sector
>> document retention schedule in California.

But...but....but....  It's SOOOOO much simpler to develop a document
retention schedule, just one citation...

"Keep it until you want to discard it"

=)

Now PaK??  Back to vacationing for you!! I'm sure there's a nice warm beer
somewhere nearby with your name on it...