From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:58:31 -0400
A disbarment here, a disbarment there. Who among us has not been
disbarred somewhere? ;~)

I find they stop when they find I never had a license to begin with.
Shoot,  half our Congress is filled with lawyers and they ignore the
law all the time.  Why I ought to sue them!

Patrick, you should join in this suit.  Your post quote about the loss
of freedom would seem to apply here. I think they have overstepped
their bounds here by basically claiming rights to all of our personal
private health records.

A few years ago, the list talked about a banker on the Board of the
local hospital who used his position to peruse the health records of
people in town who banked with his bank.  He then called loans on
patients with terminal conditions, HIV, cancer and so on.  This was
stopped when an employee disclosed what he was doing.

Imagine the fee certain entities would pay for access to all our
health records. (Pharmaceuticals, funeral homes, life insurance
companies)   The resale value to other elements would be worth
billions. Lumping all this in one government controlled data base
would be a disaster. Where is the outcry over Big Brother!

A few years ago, I pulled all my xrays (remember when I fell on my
head??), MRI's and so on just brought them home. Now only I know how
empty my head is?  Oh sure, you can make a good guess but can you
prove it!

Remember when private Safe Deposit Box Companies abounded so people
could control their materials and keep them safe from the IRS.  I see
people, pulling their medical files and moving them to their own
offsite storage where they can control their information. (New
Business idea....? )

Two more lawsuits I would like to see:
1) Suing the government to divest itself of any land over 25% of the
countries land mass.  They own 64% and add more every year.  Soon we
will all be renting from government. I have never gone more than a
week without reading about some new park, bike trail, etc.  Enough.
Quit taking our tax dollars and using it to buy our land.  That is not
why we paid taxes.
2) Suing the government to cease and desist on slavery. The 43% of us
who are working like crazy to support the 57% who don't work. Didn't
we make that illegal some time back?

But suing them on the HIPPA records is a good start. Now let's try to
find a lawyer who is not already disbarred. (No, I can't do it,
they're on to me. )

[ Veritas Quoad Scio ]

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults