Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:54:46 GMT
Sherry, that has been the mantra of records management practitioners since RM got off the ground in the fifties.. If you really want a starter you have to go to the "real" father of the subject, Emmett Leahy. I heard him use that statement often in talking to company executives about the need to start records programs. It still rings true today. So if someone asks you for the source, Ed Leahy is a sure bet.
Bill Benedon