From:
Daryl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:34:56 -0400
Hello All,

My law firm is considering starting a national records department. We presently have 12 offices through the U.S. with a records department in each office.

I would like to know if anyone has been involved in the actual process of developing a National Records Department in a legal environment, and if so, what is the process and procedures for implementation.

I will greatly appreciate any feedback that can  help with this matter.

Thanks

Daryl Smith | Records Manager
(404) 923-9096 (direct) | (404) 869-5451 (fax)

EPSTEINBECKERGREEN
Resurgens Plaza
945 East Paces Ferry Road, Suite 2700 | Atlanta, GA 30326
(404) 923-9000 (main) | www.ebglaw.com<http://www.ebglaw.com/>

Think Green. Please consider the environment before you print this message. Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please call the Help Desk of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. at (212) 351-4701 and destroy the original message and all copies.
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
Pursuant to the CAN-SPAM Act this communication may be considered an advertisement or solicitation. If you would prefer not to receive future marketing and promotional mailings, please submit your request via email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or via postal mail to Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. Attn: Marketing Department, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. Be sure to include your email address if submitting your request via postal mail.EBGST041706