From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:34:41 -0400
Today's business section talked about Facebook offering increased
security to control access.  See I am ahead of my time.

Hold on while I wait for me to catch up.  Okay here he comes.  Now as
I was saying. This is only one issue.  It is gatekeeping all
intrusions on private time, thinking time.  I think these emails prove
the true danger of not thinking at all.

By next week someone will have invented the "Cone of Silence" system.
Imagine a bulls eye, you place contacts in various levels of access.

It could be fluid.  Say on Monday Larry has me on level 3 but then I
write some real stupid post (Like I would do that?)  so he moves me
level 5 for a while.  Meanwhile the rest of the Listserve bumps me
down to level 13.  See what this system does for you?

I can feel Larry bumping me down as we speak.  Level 27.
Larry......Larry.......??  Hello is there anybody out there?????

P.S. If you search the Listserve Archives under Gatekeeper and my name
you will see I thought this up for RM's decades ago.  If only I could
program things other than microwaves.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults