From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:58:31 -0700
In both companies I have worked that had these systems the attorneys
went nearly ballistic at the thought of voicemail being kept as an
email. Their thoughts generally ran along the lines of: people are
even more casual with what they speak and leave on messages than they
are in composing emails and no way did they want any voicemail
messages potentially ending up in court. The attorney's in both
companies convinced the IT department to turn off the service or keep
the messages for only one or two weeks.

Nolene Sherman

Tracking where records are kept is what Tiggers and Records Managers
do best!