From:
Lauren Nathanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:45:14 -0400
We are looking at implementing either SpringCM or NetDocuments within our
organization. Specifically, we are looking for a hosted solution (SaaS) to
manage records which are stored in Salesforce.com. We have a lot of custom
objects and all allow documents to be attached (most of which are records).
This is quickly getting out of hand! We have approximately 1000
Salesforce.com users across 750 locations.

I would be interested in having a brief phone call with users of either of these
products who are willing to share their experience with the applications, as
well as their implementation. Please contact me offline if you are willing to
share! Thank you!

Lauren Nathanson, CRM
Records Manager
Extra Space Management, Inc.