From:
Jim Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:20:10 -0400
Fellow Listserv Subscribers - For those of you who enjoy some fun with
your outstanding education and great networking, the ARMA
International Educational Foundation is pleased to announce a pre-
conference golf event! The Gary Lewis Memorial Golf Challenge will
begin at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 14 at the Hawks Landing Golf
Course (located at the Marriott - the headquarters hotel for the ARMA
International Conference). Foundation Trustees will be hammering out
the final details at our meeting this weekend; however, I wanted to
announce the following bits of news:

The tournament is a 9-hole scramble (non-golfers who want to have fun,
this is good news for you). The cost is $65 per individual player or
$225 per foursome. Hole sponsorships are available for $1,000 each. I
would like to thank Access Information Management for being the first
hole sponsor, and I would like to thank the Clancy Twins (all four of
them when you count the player to be named later) for forming the
first foursome! Our event is limited to a total of nine hole sponsors
and 18 four-person teams.

Teams can also compete by accumulating financial donations to the ARMA
International Educational Foundation or by bringing the largest number
of items to be donated to the Foundation's Silent Auction event (held
during the ARMA International Conference).

Please browse to the ARMA International Educational Foundation website
(www.armaedfoundation.org) or contact me or any other member of the
Board of Trustees of the Foundation for more information.

See you in Orlando!

Jim

Jim Booth
Executive Director