From:
Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:59:19 -0400
"My name is Lorrie Robb. I have been in records management at the Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory for the past 31 years, 19 of them as the Records Officer. It's been long and coming, but I am finally taking the CRM exams next week.  I hope I have been studying all the right material.
Does anyone out there have any last minute words of advice for me?"

Lorrie:

Congratulation on taking the plunge!  I assume that you will be taking parts 1-5 next week.  Since these exams are now computer-based, the best advice I have is to plow through them.  Don't spend too much time on any one question because the time goes by very fast.  If you are unsure about a question, then mark it for review and keep going.  You can go back through the ones you marked for review at the end.  Even if you choose an answer for a question that you think is right, you can still mark it for review.

The best part is knowing that you will find out immediately how you did.  Take a big breath after you finish up because the results will be waiting for you.  Good luck!

Thanks, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CDIA+
Records Manager
QVC, Inc. Legal Department
O:      484.701.1559
F:      484.701.1021
C:      484.905.2517
E:      [log in to unmask]
A:      Studio Park, 1200 Wilson Dr., MC207, West Chester, PA, 19380-4262

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (even if the e-mail address above is yours), (i) you may not use, copy or retransmit it, (ii) please delete this message and (iii) please notify the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.