From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:35:45 EDT
Richard,
That is so cool. I sent it on to my daughter who is also a NICU nurse and
has 2 boys in school. K & 7th.
Might try it my self as I have a test to take in a few months.
Thanks for sharing.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 8/2/2009 9:40:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,