From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:14:42 -0700
If I understand correct,
it is important to have a trucking reports as well.
- to know how does system work: 15 min work - have min break(?)
-when system has received command to save the data( I remember that usual PC saves information every(15 min)?
-problem with power supply - could system detect it or not?
-simple example is the fax - was it transmitted or not?
-communication's problem?