From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:22:59 -0600
Hi Joe,

I'm sure there will be a lot of responses about the exam, the experiential
requirement, the efficacy AND legality of using these "brain-dump"-type
sites, etc. I have pretty strong thoughts on all of them and served on the
CompTIA decertification committee for three years.

However, I want to point out just one thing in response to your note and
about 5 minutes of Googling on my part: I don't think any of the CRM exam
stuff you found online relates to the Certified Records Manager exam from
the ICRM. Every single one I found was either for a customer relationship
management product (e.g. Microsoft CRM) or cardiac rhythm management (i.e.
healthcare-related). So even if you were so inclined, I'm not sure any of
those materials would be of any assistance in passing the records
management-related CRM exam.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

jesse
(303) 574-0749 direct
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins